Sunday, May 31, 2009

Justice and Peace

Justice has been served in the case of Richard Morgan and Posada los Encuentros, but now I must practice "real justice" which is "real peace." I was very afraid to stand up for myself in the face of real threats and a character smear campaign, but I did it in spite of everything and I was protected. The truth won. The facts won. I won.

It took almost a year of repeated, unending attacks at the most unexpected times and from people I didn't even know (Morgan's little "gang"), but I was able to stick it out with the constant never-ending encouragement and advice of unending friends and supporters. Without them, I would NEVER have been able to do this. "Don't give up" they would always remind me, and I'd get back in the ring. This was a real turning point for me.

The only people who would believe the negative gossip spread about me are those that have not met me, and believe whatever they hear and whatever they are told. It matters not. I am learning to trust my own perceptions and not what the minions might say. I can't do anything about negative people, but I can stand in the light and tell my truth. The truth ultimately always wins.

I am grateful for all God has given me and for giving me this experience to help make me strong. I will be repaid and I will learn to practice peace. It's one lesson after another.

www.gratefulness.org
WORD FOR THE DAY
Sunday, May. 31

May God protect us, grant us wisdom's fruit; may we gain energy to know the Truth; may our intellects grow clear and bright; may we cherish no ill feelings toward anyone. Om, peace, peace, peace be unto all.


Taittiriya Upanishad 2.1.1

No comments: