Monday, December 29, 2008

Richard Morgan, Stop Stalking and Harassing Me

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1091885151#/profile.php?id=1091885151&ref=ts

Catherine Todd wrote on FaceBook, when a friend request was made by Duncan Aitken:

"Thanks for the friend add, Duncan... I'm not sure if we ever met in person (perhaps at Sid's one time) but I hope to see you soon when I return to Pana. Yours, Catherine Todd"

---

Then Richard Morgan wrote on FaceBook:

"Richard Morgan Szybist wrote at 7:37am
What's happening with the plans we've discussed. Milestone was set for 1 Dec. Still planning a meeting for then ? p.s., I recommend you remove C Todd as a friend. Will be happy to discuss it with you."

This is a hotel owner, who still owes me money and has refused to return my refund. It's unbelievable. Here is my response (I also wrote to FaceBook and have been advised to go to the police which I will also do). How can this be happening, from "grown ups," no less? Morgan is around 63 years old and carrying on like he is still in highschool. I hope to put an end to this once and for all.

My response to Duncan:

"Dear Duncan, I have reported Richard Morgan's comment about me to FaceBook, as it violates community rules. This is a place for "friends," not a place to engage in personal vendettas. I would appreciate it if you would remove that portion of his message to you that refers to me. Mr. Morgan has refused to deal with his problems through the proper channels. FaceBook is definitely not the place for it."

---

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1091885151#/s.php?k=100000080&id=1622918807&sid=e60fdfef01263b0f8240054b5c7a3063

Then I wrote directly to Richard Morgan, re: comment made about me on FaceBook at Duncan Aiken's site:

"You will have to deal with your problems through the proper channels, instead of creating a personal vendetta against me and displaying it here on FaceBook. Your anger and enmity does not belong on FaceBook or on me. I am sure you have enough enemies already without trying to add me to your list.

Travelocity.com is a place where people write about their experiences staying at hotels, and I wrote about my awful experience at yours. That is a "proper channel." What do you expect as a business owner? You can't get away with mistreating people and expect them to keep quiet about it, especially in this digital age. People are not your personal punching bags. You can shout at your employees, but you can't shout at hotel guests, nor can you steal from them. The truth always comes out, as it will in this case. You can be sure of that.

Reputation is important, and going after me (and everyone else who gave you a bad review) is not going to help you or your business succeed. Treating your hotel guests well would help you and your business, but apparently losing money and most of your clientele isn't enough for you to learn that lesson yet.

FaceBook is for making friends, not enemies. Apparently you do not know the difference. I have reported this, your previous threats, and other violations of yours and will continue to do so until you cease and desist. I am not afraid of you and will go to the police for protection and a restraining order if necessary. Stop stalking and harassing me.

No comments: